Ready To Start Publishing Your Children’s Book?
We’re here to help you self-publish, distribute, and market your children’s picture book. We even provide mentoring from a bestselling author! Your mentor will guide you through the publishing process as well as offer you training and assistance on proven marketing strategies. Essentially he’ll be your go-to guy for all your publishing needs. This is an invaluable service, and you won’t find it anywhere else! Keep reading for more info …
How Does Children’s Book Publishing Work?
Publishing your children’s book with us is very easy. You’ll simply submit your story and illustrations to us and we’ll transform it into a professional and eye-catching full-color paperback. If you don’t have illustrations, we can set you up with a professional illustrator via our illustration service (for an extra charge). And you’ll even be able to choose between three book sizes: 8.5 x 8.5″ (Portrait Orientation), 8.5 x 11″ (Portrait Orientation), and 8 x 10″ (Portrait Orientation). Binding options for this Children’s Book Package include saddle-stitch (minimum of 4 pages) and perfect binding (minimum of 24 pages). Your full-color (cover & interior pages) children’s book will be professionally printed using the latest and most advanced print-on-demand technology in the world. Then we’ll ensure that your paperback is available via major online retailers such as Amazon.com and its international sites, BarnesandNoble.com, BooksAMillion.com, Powell’s, and many more.
What is Print-On-Demand in Children’s Book Publishing?
Basically, it’s just a technology we use to print your paperback after a customer buys it. We don’t require you to purchase copies of your own book. Our authors also enjoy automatic distribution of their books. For instance, when a reader buys a copy of your children’s book from Amazon.com (or any retailers), that sale is reported to us. A copy is ultimately printed “on-demand,” packed and shipped to the end customer. This is all done for you so you don’t have to. So don’t worry about buying thousands of copies of your book, paying for storage, and taking countless trips to the post office… Approximately every 90 days we’ll cut you a royalty check for your sales through the retailers/distributors.
The Details from MindStir Children’s Book Publishers…
Bestselling author J.J. Hebert will be your mentor. You’ll also be assigned an author representative here at MindStir Media for even more support. Your already-illustrated book will be published and distributed (need illustrations? We offer an illustration service for an additional charge. See sample illustrations)… This has to be a huge investment, right? The answer is a resounding “no!” You won’t need to spend $5,000 … You’ll get all the basics and more for only $1,199:
See all the children’s book publishing services included in this package:
- Custom Cover Design – Your paperback (trim size and binding options shown above) will be given a custom cover based on your illustrations.
- Full-Color Interior (Custom Design) – Unlike most of the other packages, the Children’s Book Package includes a full-color custom interior. We’ll design your unique color interior based on illustrations you provide.
- Ongoing Mentoring from a Bestselling Author – Bestselling author J.J. Hebert will be your mentor throughout the publishing process and beyond.
- Unlimited Image Insertions – We don’t limit the amount of full-color images in your book. Use as many as you’d like.
- Back Cover Copy Polish – A professional will polish your back cover copy to make it even more attention-grabbing.
- ISBN Assignment – We’ll supply you with a unique 13-digit International Standard Book Number (ISBN) and then assign it to your book. Why is an ISBN important? Most bookstores and retailers will reject a title that lacks an ISBN.
- Barcode – The 13-digit International Standard Book Number (ISBN) is encoded in the barcode, which is required by most bookstores. A barcode is positioned on the back of each book, enabling bookstores to quickly scan your book into their system and ultimately track inventory.
- Library of Congress Control Number & U.S. Copyright Notice
- Global Distribution – Your book will be sold through major online booksellers such as Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Powell’s Books, Books-A-Million, and many international sites as well. Your book will be available in the following markets: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, European Union, and Australia. We also provide distribution with Baker & Taylor and Ingram.
- Author Sets Retail Price – Unlike most of our competitors, we give you the option to set the retail price for your book, based on length, comparable works, and format. This way you won’t be stuck trying to sell a high-priced paperback at Amazon.com, for instance. And, Of course, you can buy discounted copies of your own book and sell them yourself for less than the retail price.
- Fast Book Printing – Books ship 2-4 business days after receipt and acceptance of the order.
- Complimentary Proof Copies – We’ll send you the electronic proofs (i.e. eproofs) — usually a JPG for the cover design and a PDF for interior pages. Once you approve those eproofs, we’ll mail you a paperback proof copy for final approval.
- Online bookstore page for your book – Your book will get its own webpage in our online bookstore.
- Advertising via the MindStir Media Twitter & Facebook accounts – We’ll advertise your book via our Twitter and Facebook accounts, which reach over 35,000 fans/followers combined (as of August 2013)!
- One-on-one Author Support – Questions, concerns, and comments—these will be handled by a representative assigned to you.
- Book Discount Program – You may purchase discounted copies of your title (to sell at signings or at your Web site, for example).
- Non-exclusive Contract – You retain all rights to your manuscript.
- No Hidden Fees – The price you see is the price you pay. No hidden fees!
- 50% royalty on net sales – This means you’ll get 50% of the profits for each copy sold through our distribution partners, e.g. Amazon.com, BN.com, etc.
Click Here To Pay Online