(Examine the Packages Comparison Chart instead)
A Self-Publishing Package for the Ultra-Serious Author!
This is a self-publishing package for career-minded authors who want some extra help! This package, only $4,999, contains everything that’s in Gold, plus additional free paperback copies; higher ebook royalty rate; and a Social Media Publicist who will setup and manage a 2-month-long social media campaign for you and your book (our competitors charge nearly $5,000 for similar professional social media services).
See all the self-publishing services included in this package:
- Editorial (i.e. proofreading) – This is not an “editorial evaluation” like other self-publishing companies supply. A professional editor assigned to you will proofread your entire manuscript. Our freelance editorial team has edited lots of successful books, many for well-known traditional publishing companies** such as Simon & Schuster, Macmillan, Princeton University Press, and Barbour Publishing.
- Custom Cover Design – It’s imperative for your paperback (6 x 9″, perfect binding) to have the most attractive custom cover possible. With the help of our design partner(s), your title will be given an amazing, eye-catching design.
- Black & White Interior (Custom Design) – We will design a unique interior for your book using elements from the custom cover. This will give your book the most professional appearance possible.
- Ongoing Mentoring from a Bestselling Author – Bestselling author J.J. Hebert will be your mentor throughout the publishing process and beyond.
- Unlimited Image Insertions – Include as many black and white images in the paperback as you want. Other self-publishing companies put a limit on paperback image insertions and then charge extra per image.
- Back Cover Copy Polish – A professional will polish your back cover copy to make it even more effective and attention-grabbing.
- ISBN Assignment – We’ll supply you with a unique 13-digit International Standard Book Number (ISBN) and then assign it to your book. Why is an ISBN important? Most bookstores and retailers will reject a title that lacks an ISBN.
- Barcode – The 13-digit International Standard Book Number (ISBN) is encoded in the barcode, which is required by most bookstores. A barcode is positioned on the back of each book, enabling bookstores to quickly scan your book into their system and ultimately track inventory.
- Library of Congress Control Number & U.S. Copyright Notice
- Global Distribution – Your book will be sold through major online booksellers such as Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Powell’s Books, Books-A-Million, and many international sites as well. Your book will be available in the following markets: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, European Union, and Australia. We also provide distribution with Baker & Taylor and Ingram.
- Author Sets Retail Price – We give you the option to set the retail price for your book, based on length, comparable works, and format. This way you’re not stuck trying to sell a high-priced paperback at Amazon.com, for instance. And, of course, you can buy discounted copies of your own book.
- Author Sets Wholesale Discount – Set the wholesale discount for your paperback as low as 30% (short discount) and as high as 55% (standard trade discount, ideal for bookstore sales). The wholesale discount chosen will affect your royalty amount.
- Fast Book Printing – Books ship 2 business days after receipt and acceptance of the order.
- Complimentary Proof Copies – We’ll send you the electronic proofs (i.e. eproofs) — usually a JPG for the cover design and a PDF for interior pages. Once you approve those eproofs, we’ll mail you a paperback proof copy for final approval.
- 30 Free Paperback Copies
- Online bookstore page for your book
- Advertising via the MindStir Media Twitter & Facebook accounts
- One-on-one Author Support – Questions, concerns, and comments—these will be handled by a representative assigned to you.
- Book Discount Program – You may purchase discounted copies of your title (to sell at signings or at your Web site, for example).
- Non-exclusive Contract – You retain all rights to your manuscript.
- No Hidden Fees
- 70% Paperback Royalty on Net Sales
- Paperback Return Program – Offering your title as ‘returnable’ gives your book a much better chance of being stocked by bookstores.
- E-Book Format & Distribution – Readers will be able to enjoy your e-book on the following devices: Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble NOOK, Apple iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, PC, Mac, etc.
- E-Book Marketing Strategies Consulting – We’ll guide you through marketing strategies to help sell copies of your e-book. While we can’t guarantee a certain level of success for your e-book, we can guarantee that our strategies have been successful in the past, and if you follow our suggestions, your odds of success will improve.
- 80% E-Book Royalty
- Author Website – Site comes with page editor, unlimited new pages, pre-loaded pages, dynamic site menu, users, site search, site stats, comment functionality, SEO pack, state-of-the-art security, and much more. (You are responsible for purchasing hosting and a domain).
- Press Release with Distribution – We’ll write a professional press release for you and distribute to online news outlets.
- Social Media Publicist (click here for details!)
*Manuscripts exceeding 100,000 words may require additional charges.
**MindStir Media book publishers is in no way affiliated with Simon & Schuster, Macmillan, Princeton University Press, or Barbour Publishing.
Click Here To Pay Online