Why Publish An E-Book?
Here are 5 reasons e-book publishing makes so much sense nowadays:
- Format growth — The e-book format is the fastest-growing book format in the industry. According to the Association of American Publishers (AAP), e-book sales are growing rapidly. This means consumers are hungry for e-books!
- Low price point attracts readers — Since e-book publishing is completely digital and does not require printing of any sort, authors can comfortably sell e-books for less than a paperback or hardcover book. Readers appreciate lower prices and are generally more willing to take a risk on a debut or unknown author if the price is low (especially in this economy).
- Portability — E-book fans love the portability of the e-book format. Readers are no longer forced to carry around heavy print books.
- Buying Convenience — Readers can buy and download e-books instantly. They don’t have to visit a physical bookstore or purchase a print book online that could take several days to arrive via mail.
- Eco-friendly — E-book publishing supports a healthy environment. Less book printing = more trees.
We’ve made e-book publishing easy with our full-service e-book publishing packages (scroll down this page to see the details!). This way you can focus on what you do best — writing — instead of spending hours upon hours studying and trying to understand e-book publishing on your own. And each quarter we’ll send you a check for your e-book sales!