One-Time Fee of $1,399.00
- Custom Cover Design – Your hardcover book will be given a custom cover based on your illustrations.
- Full-Color Interior (Custom Design) – Unlike most of the other packages, the Children’s Book Package includes a full-color custom interior. We’ll design your unique color interior based on illustrations you provide.
- Ongoing Mentoring from a Bestselling Author – Bestselling author J.J. Hebert will be your mentor throughout the publishing process and beyond.
- Unlimited Image Insertions – We don’t limit the amount of full-color images in your book. Use as many as you’d like.
- Back Cover Copy Polish – A professional will polish your back cover copy to make it even more attention-grabbing.
- ISBN Assignment – We’ll supply you with a unique 13-digit International Standard Book Number (ISBN) and then assign it to your book. Why is an ISBN important? Most bookstores and retailers will reject a title that lacks an ISBN.
- Barcode – The 13-digit International Standard Book Number (ISBN) is encoded in the barcode, which is required by most bookstores. A barcode is positioned on the back of each book, enabling bookstores to quickly scan your book into their system and ultimately track inventory.
- Library of Congress Control Number & U.S. Copyright Notice
- Global Distribution – Your book will be sold through major online booksellers such as Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Powell’s Books, Books-A-Million, and many international sites as well. Your book will be available in the following markets: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, European Union, and Australia. We also provide distribution with Baker & Taylor and Ingram.
- Author Sets Retail Price – Unlike most of our competitors, we give you the option to set the retail price for your book, based on length, comparable works, and format. This way you won’t be stuck trying to sell a high-priced hardcover at Amazon.com, for instance. And, Of course, you can buy discounted copies of your own book and sell them yourself for less than the retail price.
- Fast Book Printing – Books ship 2-4 business days after receipt and acceptance of the order.
- Complimentary Proof Copies – We’ll send you the electronic proofs (i.e. eproofs) — usually a JPG for the cover design and a PDF for interior pages. Once you approve those eproofs, we’ll mail you a hardcover proof copy for final approval.
- 5 Free Hardcover Copies
- Online bookstore page for your book – Your book will get its own webpage in our online bookstore.
- Advertising via the MindStir Media Twitter & Facebook accounts – We’ll advertise your book via our Twitter and Facebook accounts, which reach over 25,000 fans/followers combined (as of 12/1/12)!
- One-on-one Author Support – Questions, concerns, and comments—these will be handled by a representative assigned to you.
- Book Discount Program – You may purchase discounted copies of your title (to sell at signings or at your Web site, for example).
- Non-exclusive Contract – You retain all rights to your manuscript.
- No Hidden Fees – The price you see is the price you pay. No hidden fees!
- 50% royalty on net sales – This means you’ll get 50% of the profits for each copy sold through our distribution partners, e.g. Amazon.com, BN.com, etc.
Do You Need Illustrations for Your Book? How About a Press Release & an Author Website?
Compare the Children’s Book Publishing Options Below
We realize that you might not have your own children’s book illustrations. That’s okay! We have a team of professional illustrators here at MindStir Media. A couple of the special packages below include a pack of 10 children’s book illustrations. There’s also an extra marketing option that includes a press release and author website.
More about the press release included in our “Extra Marketing” Option: We’ll write a professional press release for your book, and then your press release will be distributed worldwide and reach at least 100 premium online news outlets, including guaranteed inclusion in ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC affiliated sites.
Details on our author website service: We’ll design and develop a professional 5-page author website. The website will showcase your book(s) and your author brand. Ideal for driving traffic and sales to your book’s listings. A website also adds credibility to your brand.
Examine the special children’s book options in our handy comparison chart below.