One-Time Fee: $1,399.00
Custom Cover Design – It’s imperative for your hardcover book to have the most attractive custom cover possible. With the help of our design partner(s), your title will be given an amazing, eye-catching design. We don’t charge extra for a “personalized back cover” like other self-publishing companies. The custom back cover will be unique to your book.
Black & White Interior (Custom Design) – We will design a unique interior for your book using elements from the custom cover. This will give your book the most professional appearance possible.
- Ongoing Mentoring from a Bestselling Author – Bestselling author J.J. Hebert will be your mentor throughout the publishing process and beyond.
- Unlimited Image Insertions – Unlike other self-publishing companies, we’ll insert as many black and white images into your hardcover as you’d like.
- Back Cover Copy Polish – A professional will edit the back cover copy you provide.
- ISBN Assignment – We’ll supply you with a unique 13-digit International Standard Book Number (ISBN) and then assign it to your book. Why is an ISBN important? Most bookstores and retailers will reject a title that lacks an ISBN.
- Barcode – The 13-digit International Standard Book Number (ISBN) is encoded in the barcode, which is required by most bookstores. A barcode is positioned on the back of each book, enabling bookstores to quickly scan your book into their system and ultimately track inventory.
- Library of Congress Control Number (LCCN) & U.S. Copyright Notice
- Global Distribution – Sold through major online booksellers such as Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, and Books-A-Million, and numerous international retailers as well. Wholesale distribution included through Ingram and Baker & Taylor.
- Author Sets Retail Price – We give you the option to set the retail price for your book, based on length, comparable works, and format. This way you’re not stuck trying to sell a high-priced hardcover at Amazon.com, for instance. And, of course, you can buy discounted copies of your own book.
- Author Sets Wholesale Discount – Set the wholesale discount for your hardcover as low as 30% (short discount) and as high as 55% (standard trade discount, ideal for bookstore sales). The wholesale discount chosen will affect your royalty amount.
- Fast Book Printing
- Complimentary Proof Copies – We’ll send you the electronic proofs (i.e. eproofs) — usually a JPG for the cover design and a PDF for the interior pages. Once you approve those eproofs, we’ll mail you a hardcover proof copy for final approval.
- 10 Free Hardcover Copies
- Online bookstore page for your book
- Advertising via the MindStir Media Twitter & Facebook accounts
- One-on-one Author Support – Questions, concerns, and comments—these will be handled by a representative assigned to you.
- Book Discount Program – You may purchase discounted copies of your title (to sell at signings or at your Web site, for example).
- Non-exclusive Contract – You retain all rights to your manuscript.
- No Hidden Fees
- 60% hardcover royalty on net sales