(Examine the Publishing Packages Comparison Chart instead)
The Ultimate Self-Publishing Option
At $5,499, this ultimate publishing package is major bang for your buck. It includes everything in Diamond, plus more free paperback copies as well as 100% paperback and e-book royalties. See package details below:
- Editorial (i.e. proofreading) – This is not an “editorial evaluation” like other self-publishing companies supply. A professional editor assigned to you will proofread your entire manuscript. Our freelance editorial team has edited lots of successful books, many for well-known traditional publishing companies** such as Simon & Schuster, Macmillan, Princeton University Press, and Barbour Publishing.
- Custom Cover Design – It’s imperative for your paperback (6 x 9″, perfect binding) to have the most attractive custom cover possible. With the help of our design partner(s), your title will be given an amazing, eye-catching design.
- Black & White Interior (Custom Design) – We will design a unique interior for your book using elements from the custom cover. This will give your book the most professional appearance possible.
- Mentoring from a Bestselling Author – Bestselling author J.J. Hebert will be your mentor throughout the publishing process and beyond.
- Unlimited Image Insertions – Include as many black and white images in the paperback as you want. Other self-publishing companies put a limit on paperback image insertions and then charge extra per image.
- Back Cover Copy Polish – A professional will polish your back cover copy to make it even more effective and attention-grabbing.
- ISBN Assignment – We’ll supply you with a unique 13-digit International Standard Book Number (ISBN) and then assign it to your book. Why is an ISBN important? Most bookstores and retailers will reject a title that lacks an ISBN.
- Barcode – The 13-digit International Standard Book Number (ISBN) is encoded in the barcode, which is required by most bookstores. A barcode is positioned on the back of each book, enabling bookstores to quickly scan your book into their system and ultimately track inventory.
- Library of Congress Control Number – Librarians all over the world use this identifier in the process of cataloging most books which have been published in the United States. It helps them reach the correct cataloging data (known as a cataloging record), which the Library of Congress and third parties make available on the Web and through other media.
- U.S. Copyright Registration – The purpose of copyright registration is to place on record a verifiable account of the date and content of the work in question, so that in the event of a legal claim, or case of infringement or plagiarism, the copyright owner can produce a copy of the work from an official government source.
- Global Distribution – Your book will be sold through major online booksellers such as Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Powell’s Books, Books-A-Million, and many international sites as well. Your book will be available in the following markets: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, European Union, and Australia. We also provide distribution with Baker & Taylor and Ingram.
- Author Sets Retail Price – We give you the option to set the retail price for your book, based on length, comparable works, and format. This way you’re not stuck trying to sell a high-priced paperback at Amazon.com, for instance. And, of course, you can buy discounted copies of your own book.
- Author Sets Wholesale Discount – Set the wholesale discount for your paperback as low as 30% (short discount) and as high as 55% (standard trade discount, ideal for bookstore sales). The wholesale discount chosen will affect your royalty amount.
- Fast Book Printing – Books ship 2 business days after receipt and acceptance of the order.
- Complimentary Proof Copies – We’ll send you the electronic proofs (i.e. eproofs) — usually a JPG for the cover design and a PDF for interior pages. Once you approve those eproofs, we’ll mail you a paperback proof copy for final approval.
- 50 Free Paperback Copies
- Online bookstore page for your book
- Advertising via the MindStir Media Twitter & Facebook accounts
- One-on-one Author Support – Questions, concerns, and comments—these will always be handled by a single representative assigned to you.
- Book Discount Program – You may purchase discounted copies of your title (to sell at signings or at your Web site, for example).
- Non-exclusive Contract – You retain all rights to your manuscript.
- No Hidden Fees
- 100% Paperback Royalty on Net Sales
- Paperback Return Program – Offering your title as ‘returnable’ gives your book a much better chance of being stocked by bookstores.
- E-Book Format & Distribution – Readers will be able to enjoy your e-book on the following devices: Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble NOOK, Apple iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, PC, Mac, etc.
- E-Book Marketing Strategies Consulting – We’ll guide you through marketing strategies to help sell copies of your e-book. While we can’t guarantee a certain level of success for your e-book, we can guarantee that our strategies have been successful in the past, and if you follow our suggestions, your odds of success will improve.
- 100% E-Book Royalty
- Author Website – Site comes with page editor, unlimited new pages, pre-loaded pages, dynamic site menu, users, site search, site stats, comment functionality, SEO pack, state-of-the-art security, and much more. (You are responsible for purchasing hosting and a domain).
- Press Release with Distribution – We’ll write a professional press release for you and distribute to online news outlets.
- Social Media Publicist (click here for details!)
*Manuscripts exceeding 100,000 words may require additional charges.
**MindStir Media™ is in no way affiliated with Simon & Schuster, Macmillan, Princeton University Press, or Barbour Publishing.