This book marketing service is currently on sale. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Why is social media important?
Social media, if handled correctly, has been known to help authors create a buzz for their book; strengthen their author brand; grow a national and/or international readership; generate book sales; increase visibility in search engines; and more… But let’s face it, not everyone has the time, knowledge or desire to use social media for book marketing. And even those authors who are computer/social media savvy might want some help from a professional. That’s where the services of a Social Media Publicist come in…
Your assigned Social Media Publicist will setup social media accounts for you and your book(s) and manage marketing campaigns on those accounts for 2 months. The social media sites the publicist will use to market your book are:
- Facebook: This is the #1 social network in the world. It consists of over 1 billion users.
- Twitter: Twitter claims to have 140 million users and 340 million tweets per day.
- Pinterest: Pinterest is one of the fastest growing social networks on the planet. Research suggests that the site generates 4x as much revenue per click as Twitter and 27% more revenue per click than Facebook. People are on Pinterest to buy.
- Google+: This social network is growing rapidly, with about 400 million users.
- Blogger: Blogging is crucial to the success of any social media campaign.